This HYIP Is Scam No Pay For Beginner

I have just registered to this HYIP program, lrfunds.com and privatetradeltd.net, since few weeks ago. After invest some money (not too much) and generating profit, I try to withdraw to prove if the program still pay the members.

Unfortunately after making a withdraw for from lrfunds on Dec-1-2008 12:42:45 AM and privatetradeltd.net about same time as lrfunds, till now I can't get my money from this HYIP. When I read on a forum about making money on internet or earn money online, there are so many people have the same situation like me. Contrary there are also some people get the withdrawed money. This also hapen to my sponsor that still receive the withdrawal money.

So I think, the member who still get the payment only who has downlines below them. By proving the payment on top affiliates, they are still able to encourage people tojoin to this HYIP program on lrfunds.com. But unfortunately for you who just registered as a new member, YOU WILL NOT GET PAID when you withdraw your money.

So be careful for you who will registered to this HYIP, I warn you not to registered this this program unless you will loose your money.

0 comments:

 
© 2009 Business Opportunity Online | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan